Wecome to Outerguide!
When reading one of our amazing in-depth review articles, have you ever wondered who this guy that has put it all together is? How many hours did he have to put into producing such amazing in-depth content? Why is he doing all these in the first place
Well, I’ll be delighted if any of these questions went through your mind. This time, it’s no product review or comparison or how-to article. In this piece, we aim to introduce ourselves to you and tell our very own story.
Our Mission On This Site Is To Help You great products for your outdoor needs.
Who Is Behind The Site?
About The Team
Why this website?
How Do We Create Reviews?
We’ve set up a 7-step process through which we create our reviews, and that process looks like this
- We plan what we’re going to review and exactly ‘why.’
- We consider the top-performing & promising products of that particular product category.
- We try to get our hands on all the considered items. We use them, test them, set standards, and analyze them thoroughly.
- We take expert opinions from other gurus of those products. We try to talk to the local stores as well.
- We consider the reviews of the masses to find out what the real-life users of those products have to say about it. If they talk about any particular issue of the product, we double-check that to find out whether it’s a universal fault of all of those products or a manufacturing fault for that specific item.
- We judge the products based upon all this information and make our decision. We particularly mark which product will be right for which set of users.
- We put our thoughts and knowledge into reviews and make it public.